Accessibility for people with disabilities:
- Abundant parking spaces for people with disabilities (in a reserved area), access roads, disabled bathrooms, elevator and signs, and accessible furniture
Provisions for persons with hearing disabilities:
- Sign language translation during the assembly and group sessions upon request
- Hearing aids
Provisions for persons with vision impairments:
- Audio description during the assembly
- Navigation systems
- Guide dogs can enter the venue.
- The conference’s schedule will be presented in an enlarged format and in Braille.
- The website material is available in an accessible digital format.
Provisions for persons with mental cognitive impairments
- The conference’s program presented in a clear language
- Assistance is available at a request
Provisions for non-Hebrew speakers:
- Simultaneous translation- English/Hebrew
- You may enter the venue with service animals.
For special requests, please contact us via the “Contact Us” category or during the application process.
Zohar Israeli – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org